JEWELRY CUSTOMSATION


I specialize in customizations for almost anybody and for any occasion. Just send in your request and I'll let you know if I can accommodate!

Please help to provide the following details in your inquiry to me so that I may pre-select the suitable materials to work on your mock ups.
 
(copy & paste this paragraph,replacing the words in italic with yours and send in together with your email inquiry)

Type of jewelry : 
(Earrings, necklaces, bracelets or rings - please specify if you have other kinds of accessories in mind as I may be able to make for you too.)
Budget :
(price starts from S$20.00 onwards, depending on complexity & materials used)
State an occasion or a particular outfit to go with : 
(if applicable. I can usually recommend a fitting design to go with your outfit if you don't know what you are looking for.)
Preferred choice of beads : 
(you also have the option to customize clay beads designed by me with your design preferences. This may take additional time)
Preferred colors :  
(this would greatly help with presenting appropriate mock ups for you to see)
Preferred range of *materials
: 
(silver/rhodium/gold plating, brass/copper OR sterling silver/gold-filled)
  
*Materials are subjected to availability.

Terms & Conditions :

If you have a special request for certain beads/parts which I do not carry, making a trip to town to my supplier to purchase may also carry a minimal surcharge.

First 3 mock ups per design is complimentary.  After which I will require a minimum non-refundable fee of S$10* per item if necessary, to continue working upto 3 more mock ups.  *This fee will be used to offset the total.*

Once the designs are confirmed, I will only proceed to complete your orders upon a minimum of 50% deposit or receipt of full payment. 

The process may take up to 14 working days to complete. Please see Shipping Info for more details.

~ QUOTATION IS GOOD FOR 7 DAYS ONLY.
~

 
Please ask for my pricing if you are keen to carry my creations in your store.
 

No comments: